We want to give families a chance to vacation at camp and enjoy all that Bluestone has to offer; Bible study, hiking, crafts, pool time and more! You don’t have to be a “traditional” family to sign up. A “family” at Family Camp could be parents bringing their children, but it could also be a couple who wants some time away to regroup and unwind. It could be a youth leader bringing some youth from their church, or it could even be some best friends who want to relax and catch up.
What can you expect?
- Each family group gets their own cabin that can sleep up to 8 people.
- Family groups will have a group of assigned tables in the lodge for dining.
- “Small Group” activities are offered to family campers at their convenience – ex Bible Study, crafts, games. We’ll figure out what you’d like to do and form a plan
- Family campers are welcome to observe and participate in the “all camp” activities on our daily schedule – ex energizers, skits, talent show.
- As a family group, you have the option to participate or not. If you want to skip a meal and plan your own activity offsite, go for it! Want to structure every hour of your day? We can do that too!
- Our goal is to make your time at Bluestone fun and relaxing, and also, give whatever space you need to reconnect with God and the people you love.
Here’s a sample schedule of what a camp day might look like:
9:30-10:30 Family Group Activity 1
10:30-11:30 Family Group Activity 2
1:00-2:00 All Camp Activity
2:00-3:00 Family Group Activity 3
3:30-4:30 Family Group Activity 4
7:30-8:30 All Camp Activity
Longer time-periods may be required for particular activities, so there will be tons of flexibility for a family group to take a whole morning or afternoon when needed!